GALLICA: Primitivo di Manduria PDO
- 10% Di Sconto se Acquisti + di 3 prodotti
- Packaged to maintain product integrity
- In 24 / 48H directly to your home!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Primitivo di Manduria GALLICA DOC with a ruby red color with garnet shades, with a marked presence of fruity notes that recall red fruits, with an enveloping flavor, thanks to its robust structure, primitivo dop of high level, to be combined with refined and refined second courses.
Variety of grapes: Primitivo di Manduria
Age of the vineyards: 30/40
Vinification technique: Maceration in stainless steel silos, with fermentation temperature control.
Alcoholic degree: Alcohol carried out 14.00% Vol.
Refinement: Three months in French oak barriques and three months in bottle
Service temperature: It is advisable to serve at a temperature of 16-18 ° C
Pairings: Find the right combination with medium-structured dishes, meat sauces, stews, platters of local hard cheeses, roasts
- Color: Ruby red with slight garnet tones
- Scent: Warm, enveloping and with notes of red jam.
- Taste: Mellow, full-bodied flavor with great structure and body.
- Equilibrium: Balanced wine, with a high quality dosage of softness and hardness; endowed with remarkable structure.
Final Considerations: Primitivo di Manduria with fruity notes and a marked sensation of warmth that envelops the palate of the taster; soft and pleasant to drink.